DB686 DELI Curing Light Light curing device
A dental curing light is a dental equipment used for the polymerization of light resin based composites. It can be used on a variety of dental materials that are light curable. The light used falls under the visible blue light spectrum. This light is delivered over a range of wavelengths.
- Charger working voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Wavelength: 420-480nm
- Luminous intensity: ≥1200 mW/cm2
- Clotting time and depth: 5s/3mm
- Dimensions: 23 x 13 x 5.5 cm.
- Powerful LED, pure blue light
- Digital display, clear and easy operation
- Three working mode: strong, gradually strong, flashing
- Optional working time: 5sec, 10sec, 15sec, 20sec
- Automatic shutdown
- Low battery detection
- Removable high capacity Li-ion batteries
- Soft push button