Matrix Separation Rings - Matrix Rings
The dental clamping ring or dentist matrix ring consists of a U-shaped memory metal spring clamp and soft and hard plastic clamping heads. The product can not only guarantee the ring strength, but also play a role of anti-slip. Place the clamping ring easily over the wedge. The ring head with a U-shaped design allows for more precise positioning of the matrix separation ring around the wedge. The transparent material makes it easier to carry out a light-curing treatment. The clamping rings have three types of clamping forces: strong, medium and weak.
- In 3 strength classes and colours;
- Stainless Steel U-Shape;
- Clear plastic for convenience in light curing treatments.
Size / Color
- Disinfect the product with alcohol or other disinfection methods before use.
- Place the matrix band on the damaged side of the tooth and insert the wedge into the adjacent gap between the teeth.
- Use tweezers to open the clamping ring and place it in the mouth.
Storage of the matrix separation rings
- This product can be used, washed, dried and disinfected repeatedly after use.
- This product should be stored in a clean, dry, ventilated area with a relative humidity of no more than 80% and without corrosive gas.
- Avoid strong pressure deformation during storage.